- SW 212 ST Drainage Improvement Project - SW 87 AVE Temporary Road Closure - July 2015 Update
- Caribbean Boulevard Roadway Improvements Project Update - July
- Town Commends Citizen-Police Officer Collaboration Resulting in Successful Arrest
- Town Manager Presents Old Cutler Road at Complete Streets Forum
- Town Receives 2014 Urban Community Foresty Grant
- Mayor and Town Staff take Tour of South Dade Water Treatment Plant
- Contractor of the Year and Consultant of the Year - Caribbean Blvd
- Cutler Bay celebrates Earth Week 2015
- Tree City USA Growth Award
- Cutler Bay Academy Senior High students visit New York City
- Founders Day Event
- Operation Grinchbusters
SW 212 ST Drainage Improvements Project
The SW 212 ST Drainage Improvements project is tentatively scheduled to commence June 5, 2015. Access for local residents, Miami-Dade Solid Waste, United States Postal Service, Emergency vehicles and Special Needs School Buses will be maintained in the Work Zone during temporary road closures. All other commuters and Miami-Dade Transit must follow any planned detours.
JAG Grant Program 2015
The Town is kindly requesting pubilc comment and/or expression of support to apply for the 2015 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG). The Town is eligible to receive $10,345 in JAG funds. The funds will be used by the Police Department to continue the Town's Crime Prevention and Education Program. The program provides "one-on-one" Home/Business Safety Surveys for property owners within Town limits. The period for public comment closes on July 8, 2015. For more information or to submit your comment, please contact LaKeesha Morris, Grants Coordinator at (305) 234-4262 or email@example.com
Town of Cutler Bay Economic Growth Committee
MEMBERS WANTED: ECONOMIC GROWTH COMMITTEE The Town of Cutler Bay is now accepting resumes for our new Economic Growth Committee! Please see attached Public Notice for more information and submit to the Office of the Town Clerk by July 1, 2015.
Town of Cutler Bay Youth Council Committee
MEMBERS WANTED: YOUTH COUNCIL COMMITTEE The Town of Cutler Bay is seeking students to serve on our Youth Council Committee! Please see attached for more information and submit to the Office of the Town Clerk by July 31, 2015.
- Caribbean Boulevard Roadway Improvement Project Update
Aug 01Splash in the Bay- 1st Annual Summer Pool Party
Aug 03Afterschool Program Registration Lottery
Aug 03Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting